AcaTalk
Welcome to Acatalk. Enjoy your stay here. Please be as you would like to be treated. That is the way we are here. We invite anyone willing to spread his knowledge and love and questions on music reproduction.
AcaTalk
Welcome to Acatalk. Enjoy your stay here. Please be as you would like to be treated. That is the way we are here. We invite anyone willing to spread his knowledge and love and questions on music reproduction.
AcaTalk
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
AcaTalk

The True essence of any audio system is only one thing. To enjoy the gift given to us by entertaining ourselves with music. Our search is to find the best in that area.

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Bose 901's and three analogue 1970's tuners

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

Bose 901's and three analogue 1970's tuners Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Bose 901's and three analogue 1970's tuners   Bose 901's and three analogue 1970's tuners Icon_minitimeΚυρ Σεπ 20, 2009 4:42 pm

As you all know, I have moved and must thus change speakers. So they are for sale.

As well, I have an incredible Marantz 4230, from the 70's, fully remade and 100% guaranteed. It also has an amp for four speakers on it. 15W per channel at that.

A Rotel tuner, in IMMACULATE condition, and,

A Sansui reciever which needs only one bulb to be AS NEW.

Email me or pm me for more information on the above mentioned things for sale.

I also know the Geroukio which George Heropoulos, Aca's new President is offering. He would never sell this piece of art and precision but he is changing styles and needs to make room for his new blocks.

For that please contact him personally through the site or pm me to give you his phone.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
https://acatalk.forumgreek.com

Bose 901's and three analogue 1970's tuners
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
AcaTalk :: High End Talk Only! :: ANYTHING FOR SALE?-
Μετάβαση σε: