AcaTalk
Welcome to Acatalk. Enjoy your stay here. Please be as you would like to be treated. That is the way we are here. We invite anyone willing to spread his knowledge and love and questions on music reproduction.
AcaTalk
Welcome to Acatalk. Enjoy your stay here. Please be as you would like to be treated. That is the way we are here. We invite anyone willing to spread his knowledge and love and questions on music reproduction.
AcaTalk
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
AcaTalk

The True essence of any audio system is only one thing. To enjoy the gift given to us by entertaining ourselves with music. Our search is to find the best in that area.

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Machines I had and hated

Πήγαινε κάτω 
5 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

Machines  I had and hated Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 12:03 am

I hated my Adcom....It was horrible although at the time I loved it...but then again I was only 15 then!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
https://acatalk.forumgreek.com
andreasecon
Admin
andreasecon

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 1:39 pm

I hated my ex SF Amati's caused they were the reason to stop a decade with SF speakers
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 3:23 pm

That is serious Andreas....but why didn't you just throw them away. What did you do with it afterwards?

I ended up giving my adcom away to a friend who never knew what music really was like if heard properly.
andreasecon
Admin
andreasecon

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 8:52 pm

I sold them and bought the Von Schweikerts
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Best choice for a man like you.

A topless car and a heavy duty speaker!
Puccini

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Andreas wait till I sell my Amatis!!!!! Basketball

They're not so bad; just idiosyncratic...
mikekan
mikekan

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 1:47 pm

Of course they are not bad, they just need excellent amplification and room treatment...
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 2:09 pm

I just thought they need love and care......

All speakers just need love and care, and they sing....

Or you can wake up and never buy another speaker unless you hear it in your room.

Which is what I have to say to anyone buying speakers. If you don't listen to them in your home, DONT BUY THEM!
mikekan
mikekan

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Trouble έγραψε:
I just thought they need love and care......

All speakers just need love and care, and they sing....

Or you can wake up and never buy another speaker unless you hear it in your room.

Which is what I have to say to anyone buying speakers. If you don't listen to them in your home, DONT BUY THEM!

That is so true Tony, and it applies to all audio equipment!
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 3:01 pm

I could say the same thing about our cars too, but I might be called too much a man for my own good if I write that, so I won't.... affraid
andreasecon
Admin
andreasecon

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Puccini έγραψε:

I agree they are not bad but they didn't want to play in my room no matter how hard I tried for almost 10 months Crying or Very sad

Don't forget I owed Sfs for one decade starting with Minima moving to Electa Amator II and ending to Guarneri Surprised
mikekan
mikekan

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 8:10 pm

andreasecon έγραψε:
Puccini έγραψε:

I agree they are not bad but they didn't want to play in my room no matter how hard I tried for almost 10 months Crying or Very sad

Don't forget I owed Sfs for one decade starting with Minima moving to Electa Amator II and ending to Guarneri Surprised

Hmmm....

Weird, they didn't want to play at George's room as well! Laughing
andreasecon
Admin
andreasecon

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Ηθελαν room treatment αλλά δεν τον αφήνει η κυρά του πριν δει το δικό μου.... (room treatment) Very Happy Very Happy
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 9:46 pm

I think they only play for Italian sexy ladies......

Which makes you guys totally in, so you should be able to have had great sound from them..... bom
arthurk74

arthurk74

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Machines I had and hated   Machines  I had and hated Icon_minitimeΣαβ Οκτ 24, 2009 4:22 pm

A pair of INFINITY KAPPA 8 i

Totally overrated, with no refinement and bloaty bass. Certainly not a speaker for audiophiles..

I thought it was the electronics, so I was forever changing amplifiers, CD players and cables!

Eventually, I got rid of them, ( cheers ), someone bought them for his AV system...

I think, that's all they're good for!

Machines I had and hated
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Machines I want...

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
AcaTalk :: Machines I want to have-
Μετάβαση σε: